Sunday, December 15, 2013

I want so badly for my vanity to have this awesome separator. We already have 2 sinks and then a blank space where you are supposed to put a chair and put makeup on. Like I really have time to SIT and put makeup on. LOL. Been trying to figure out how we can cut the marble and then build one of these ourselves to fit. Riiiiiight.

#bathroom #interior #design
#bathroom #interior #design

Download whole gallery
bathroom
bathroom

Download whole gallery
I want so badly for my vanity to have this awesome separator. We already have 2 sinks and then a blank space where you are supposed to put a chair and put makeup on. Like I really have time to SIT and put makeup on. LOL. Been trying to figure out how we can cut the marble and then build one of these ourselves to fit. Riiiiiight.
I want so badly for my vanity to have this awesome separator. We already have 2 sinks and then a blank space where you are supposed to put a chair and put makeup on. Like I really have time to SIT and put makeup on. LOL. Been trying to figure out how we can cut the marble and then build one of these ourselves to fit. Riiiiiight.

Download whole gallery
bath
bath

Download whole gallery
love the walls, vanity, sink
love the walls, vanity, sink

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment